Sunday, August 28, 2011

Free Weekend: Playa San Diego

Buenos dias, Just enjoying a lovely morning in Playa San Diego after a fun filled day on the beach with the trainees. We rented out a house for the weekend and took a 1.5 hour van ride to a paradise on the coast.  We played frisbee, messed around in the pool, went bodysurfing, and enjoyed the finest cerveza El Salvador has to offer. It was a perfect escape from the tiring routine of training.  I am about 3.5 weeks to being sworn in as a volunteer. 2.5 weeks from my Spanish interview and finding out my site. 1.5 weeks from having tea at the embassy with the US ambassador.

Its getting down to the wire and I am so excited to find out where I will be going for the next 2 years. But right now I am going to get 7 eggs for $1 and make myself breakfast because I am struggling. I will post pictures later. Adios amigos.

No comments:

Post a Comment