Tuesday, August 16, 2011

New Address

Quick update on the address, not sure where the previous address is sent but it might be directly to the office. This new address is more reliable. Sorry mom but hopefully the package makes it to me still.

PCT: Cory Lyle
Cuerpo De Paz
Apartado Postal 1947
Correo Nacional
Centro de Gobierno
San Salvador, El Salvador.

Send me letters, padded envelopes filled with goodies, whatever you want. If you write religious books on the envelope it will make it through untouched. Or Something about Dios.

Anyways, on Thursday I am heading out for my immersion day. Dont know where I am going yet but it will be 3 nights out in the campo by myself with another volunteer. Should be pretty exciting and different from my villa in San Esteban.  I will be sure to update once I make it through the next 5 days.

Chus

2 comments:

  1. Two packages are on their way to the old address. I hope you get them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does that cold shower in the morning (from the below blog) remind you of spring quarter polo practice? Jumping in that cold pool at 7 in the morning.......not fun. Good talking to you last week buddy. I'm gonna look up that country code right now.

    ReplyDelete