Monday, September 12, 2011

Quick update...

soo a quick update regarding my site assignment, turns out the grocery stores, banks and internet cafes are a short drive up the road.  Still very close.  I gave my counterpart a call today and it was soo difficult to talk spanish on the phone after a day of english at the training center.  I am going to have my spanish teacher call him tomorrow to smooth things over and make sure I didn't miss any vital information.  Thats it for now. One day until swearing in, 4 days until counterpart day and my new community.  Take care everyone.  I will try to do the same.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cory just read your recent blog and was so impressed with all the information and your attitude about the beautiful people you have met and will be working with. It will be most challenging I'm sure but you will be so great in what you do, they will love you. We think about you a lot {your clock is the constant reminder} and we'll be looking forward to your next blog. We love you soooo much, Grandma and Papa

    ReplyDelete